Dr.DoNothing

Unable to re-enter public server (where my ship is) cannot play game

I’m not sure if I did something wrong, but I was in a public server trading with merchants. At some point the game glitched and I was unable to sail my ship to leave the server. I tried leaving the game and reloading in, but now I can only go to the public server when loading as that is where my ship is. Unfortunately the server will not load so now I am unable to play the game.

Any advice?

Posted (edited)

You can delete that server from your map which will free up your character and allow you to choose a different map. You can always revisit the server later by selecting it in the multiplayer game window in the region map.

Alternatively, get a friend to send you an invite to another map or click the join button next to their name in the Social menu if they are already in a multiplayer session.

I recommend joining the official Ylands Discord group, it is a lot more active than the forums so you will get your questions answered much faster than here. It's also a great place to report bugs, submit feedback, share screenshots, and organise trades with other players. 

Edited by handofthesly