Ane

Sneak Peek #14

Hello there, ylanders!

With the 0.19 update being this close to us we'd like to show you a couple more things that you can look forward to :)

On the one hand, we wanted to add a little extra "deadly touch" to our ships so that you can go full Master & Commander in your overseas trip, so having cannons sounded like a reasonable option. I don't know about you, but destroying someone else's ship while I sail away laughing like a maniac sounds pretty satisfying to me :D You might want to know as well that you can place these cannons not only in your ships, but literally anywhere you want to - one never knows who's gonna come and try to steal our golden chalice from our castle!

Ylands_161124_122833.png

For now the rest of the ship remains a mystery :P (but you can find a clue somewhere in our website if you look closely)

On the other hand, we've also been working on a new scenario that should give you an overview of what being a pirate feels like. But that also means that you'll have to be the bravest of the seven seas and fight like a pirate to claim this fort here! This is where the cannons could come in handy :D 

pirates.png

And that is all for now! You now might be thinking "alright, alright, this sounds cool, where can I start sinking other players' hopes and dreams along with their ships?" (or something less cruel :D) Good news! We'd like to have the update out sometime the end of the next week, or, at the latest, the following one :) 

Ane

• Upvote 1