Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

Pigs do fly!

I  encountered a mutant  leopard that had come out of  the caves and was lurking near  my ship and where i was  harvesting  rubber.  It was  lurking behind a tree so  was hard to  shoot at  with a  crossbow. I  fired one shot and  hit it   and it  turned to face me  making a harder shot.   I fired again and  hit the tree it was partly behind. Then   a nearby Boar  got  startled and tried to flee away  from my weapon..  but instead it  ran towards me   and  up a  slight rise, - but  when it reached the top it launched   itself into the air and   literally   flew overhead, and  landed   a fair  distance  behind me O.o.   It was so quick i didn't get time for a screen shot,  but i managed to arm  myself  with a sabre and successfully  defend myself  from the  leopard¬¬

It seems  now   with the update, the mutants  will come  prowling around at  night, especially  after  you  stir them up in a  cave  ( like i did earlier):o

anyway,  the  only glitch i see now and then is an  alert after logging out  that  ylands.exe has  stopped working .. but it seems to be happening at the same time each day  when   my antivirus is  updating  in the background.

Edited by kimbuck
didnt use speelchecker previously