Question

Hello, 

I've noticed that when you drag an item to the hotbar replacing another one, the replaced item sometimes get bugged in the inventory, making it impossible to select it again until reloggin.
You're going to see it clearly in the image attached.

bug.thumb.jpg.7a8934876db26894ac5da14afccb8dc0.jpg

Thanks for the hard work!

• Upvote 1

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hello! Thank you for the report, we will take a look into this issue. We are sorry that you encounter this problem with Ylands. Thank you for your kind words :)

On 12/8/2017 at 5:21 AM, Zayuke said:

Hello, 

I've noticed that when you drag an item to the hotbar replacing another one, the replaced item sometimes get bugged in the inventory, making it impossible to select it again until reloggin.
You're going to see it clearly in the image attached.

Thanks for the hard work!

Did some digging the forums since it happens to me as well. From what read is it's caused by a full inventory most of the time. If you try to craft or transfer an item into your inventory and there is no space it will cause the problem to occur. Try and keep at least 1 or 2 spots open to reduce the issue. 

All I can tell its going to into a limbo/hidden inventory  buffer area that seems to store items information there, and highly reproducible.  Re-logging and sometimes full restart of the game usually fixes it like you said.