Sign in to follow this  
MrBASins

Shipwreck Island (Beta)

Hello Everyone

Welcome to my post. Every creation need a place to see feedback for something that was created and released for all to enjoy just like My beta Version of Shipwrecked Island found in the workshop area on the site (here) the download is a began of many to come for all to have fun with and hopefully enjoy playing. If you do download it and fine issue or bugs please let me know here so I can look into it and fix it.

Ylands_171208_202955.png.90921c0924c2d126720411d7c5ff1897.png

A large body of land with secrets, of lost treasures, guns and goodies for you to gene that underhand as long as you can survive the task...

Features:

•  4 starting points,
  • Multi Weapon's, (Shotguns, hand guns etc.)
  • 3 hidden Keys,
  • 3 Shipwrecks,
  • 1 Sub wreak,
  • Multi creatures,
  • Deep water body,
  • Multi Wild animals,
  • Multi clues and secrets,
  • Watch you back,
  • Easy access to some food, (Added as detail update)
  • Building tools or supplies easy access, (Added as detail update)
  • and more.

Good Luck and please enjoy.

Edited by MrBASins

Sorry everyone been trying to update it, but the forums Security Check and such, it will not let me... clearly they are having issues with the forums edit first post not working right. As Soon as it gets fixed and its working right I'll update the full thing. for know I'll update you on some extra features: (I forgot to say in the first post)

•  4 starting points,
  • Multi Weapon's, (Shotguns, hand guns etc.)
  • 3 hidden Keys,
  • 3 Shipwrecks,
  • 1 Sub wreak,
  • Multi creatures,
  • Deep water body,
  • Multi Wild animals,
  • Multi clues and secrets,
  • Watch you back,
  • Easy access to some food, (Added as detail update)
  • Building tools or supplies easy access, (Added as detail update)
  • and more.
Edited by MrBASins

Great work! i spend few days playing this map, its huge!

I have not found any secret at the moment, I was more occupied in establishing a base, and now I am mapping the coast, to do a little cartography =)

On 12/25/2017 at 11:45 PM, Ginbombay said:

Great work! i spend few days playing this map, its huge!

I have not found any secret at the moment, I was more occupied in establishing a base, and now I am mapping the coast, to do a little cartography =)

I glade you like it there is hided items somewhere... (Hit: those sailors or shipwrecks have to left something!! but in may not be at the camp site only ;) ) 

On 12/21/2017 at 2:30 AM, Stephen Goyette said:

Are there any other biomes other than tropical? we've been searching all over and 6 islands of Tropical, no sulfur no caves.

Sorry only what is in the map this was my first test on designing a map along with testing the script within the game to test its limits, So I can create an ever better map/world with a lot of content to found underwater and on land including leveling the animals so I can create higher level animals to fight and so on plus some game mods I working why it beta :)

Edited by MrBASins