chipmunk1234

KNOWN ISSUE So uh.. my boat is tilted.

Question

So a couple of my friends came into the server and I guess they died somehow when they weren't on. They died on the boat, so their gravestone is sitting on top of the boat and it made the large ship tilt sideways. Is there anyway to break the grave markers or delete them? I have no idea where I am so editor is out of the question.

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

46 minutes ago, chipmunk1234 said:

So a couple of my friends came into the server and I guess they died somehow when they weren't on. They died on the boat, so their gravestone is sitting on top of the boat and it made the large ship tilt sideways. Is there anyway to break the grave markers or delete them? I have no idea where I am so editor is out of the question.

Can you move the ship at all? I know you can break mostly everything it just takes so time to just keep hitting on things

If you are lucky,  you might be able  to slide the ship out  from underneath them .It takes time skill  and patience,  but the other way is to use a hammer and  destroy the  tombstone  ..and that  takes  time and  patience!,,,just don't hit the  ship hull and  destroy  it!

Oh man, so this problem doesn't fixed yet. well then, how about falling animation that seems really heavy and can tilted the ship?