pvt_scotticus

Strange Floating Structure

Hi all!

This game has some surprises that really feed my curiosity! From uncovering rusty keys while digging randomly to finding locked alchemist spheres atop a metal tower (said rusty key didn’t fit the lock mind you grrrr). 

This one however has me super confused. Anyone else found something like this?

B2F9D38B-F47E-4C20-9373-89D7FFD2C23A.jpeg

Heya! These are fairly common, or at least easy to find :D The things on top are pretty dangerous, and will kill you if you get near! There's usually some treasure inside :) There's multiple ways to get to it, and there's multiple ways to get the treasure out. If you need any more hints feel free to ask!

11 hours ago, pvt_scotticus said:

Not wrong about those Tesla coils. All of my stuff is now sitting at the top of the cube ?

Tesla coils are pretty nonforgiving. They are a defensive tool and 99% of the time will kill you if you get close to them. Don't know if that only works in multiplayer cause I know a lot of people that have died from them.

I have seen several strange objects ...towers ..and cubes with faces....  and have yet to work out what they  mean,  do , or  whatever!O.o

I broke into one  cube and   found some sort of   generator  but  what you do with it ..or get from it ....   i have not the faintest  idea.

Maybe after i have  solved the  wolf and  bear plague nearby  i will investigate more.

13 hours ago, pvt_scotticus said:

Not wrong about those Tesla coils. All of my stuff is now sitting at the top of the cube ?

They are rather unforgiving yeah :D How did you get there? By building a stairs or did you fly up there?

I usually make a cannon to get rid of the coils :) But be careful not to destroy the rest.

Looking forward to  my first  cannon...     interested to see if  it is effective against   sharks, bears  and those other structures. Wondering if its possible to  mount a cannon on the  back of a vehicle..:)  ( evil  mind at work, here! B| )

2 minutes ago, kimbuck said:

Looking forward to  my first  cannon...     interested to see if  it is effective against   sharks, bears  and those other structures. Wondering if its possible to  mount a cannon on the  back of a vehicle..:)  ( evil  mind at work, here! B| )

I can confirm all of this, yes you can mount it on vehicles (I highly recommend putting it on a car as it's a mobile destruction device :)) and it does fix all your problems in general, including animals.

• Thanks 1

I need one   right now here  to  quieten  noisy neighbors    playing  rap music  on  full volume at  6 am  :D

Cannons are also a rather effective, if somewhat expensive, way of chopping down trees, as I accidentally found out after missing my actual target entirely.

You may also destroy the coils with a hammer.. there's a certain height and angle where the coils cant hit you, but you can reach into it. (sorry the image is a bit dark)
I'd rather do it with cannon, but i cant find one of the gunpowder ingredients (and rubber) from my first 2 islands. :(
Also.. no rush doing this because its locked. Not sure where to find the key for this and the tower version.. luckily the one in the deep caverns is unlocked.

20171215045600_1.jpg