Thumpz

World Got Corrupt, Need help.

Question

Hey there, So I bought the game about a week ago, and the first day we had a hiccup. and the game could no longer be loaded by anyone except for me. so we chalked it up as unlucky. and made a new game. for the next several days we had little to no problems, as we worked hard to complete our boat so we could take on a long expedition oversea, shortly after departing. it all went to shit. My brother started glitching up and down on the boat, the boat then sank halfway under the water, and commenced about 2.5 hours of nonsense to get the boat fixed up, get him back to his dead body. ETC...

Needless to say I could go on for quite awhile longer.

But we made it to another island, and when he died, it spawned him back at the original.. "Go figure!" several more hours of nonsense, but now we've managed to both return to the island. alive and well.

And after one of the 10x or so he has to relog every hour to fix the random inventory bugs, or the floating heads. or the fact he is walking like a horse whilst off his horse.

He could no longer re-join. and now everytime he does, it loads to 100% and during that time my game becomes frozen. until he cancels. at which point i'm able to play just fine..

TL;DR LOTS OF BUGS and nonsense lead to a corrupt save.. Please help.

ANY help would be highly appreciated. This game has the potential to be magnificent. but at it's currently barely playable state, there's nothing more terrifying than the idea of the game RANDOMLY corrupting, after hundreds of hours of work..

Also when trying to attach my save game to this post I keep receiving this message Allowed file extensions are: jpg, png, gif, zip, rar, log, txt, jpeg

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

Hopefully this works, I just tried several times to edit my original post with the World file, and after compressing it into a RAR file, it would not allow me to post.. some nonsense about Checking values on marked tabs.. blah blah. 

Here's the world file, hopefully someone can help.

DRAKONER_.rar