chipmunk1234

x crossbow and ylandium sword?

hello there! I was looking through the gamepedia and there is something that caught my attention. There is this bow called the xcrossbow but I can't seem to make it or see it in the shop anywhere? Also the ylandium sword does not appear in the blacksmith forge

From the same gamepedia page:

As of 0.6: Countless Colors, the X Crossbow has become a Skin which needs to claimed or purchased from the Coyns Shop. This Skin replaces the normal Iron Crossbow skin but it does not affect the properties, it is for visual appearance only.

The sword was probably removed as well, since its not available on the creative menu either, and probably the people maintaining the wiki forgot to add a note for it.

• Thanks 1

X crossbow is not an ingame item anymore, its model is now a free skin for iron crossbow you can claim in the shop.

Ylandium sword is an obsolete item we have removed from the game.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Click the item in your inventory, on the window that pops up there's an option to change the skin.

That's the window with the 'repair', 'dismantle' and 'break' options. For items that have multiple skins, there's a skin button there.

Edited by vforventura

7 hours ago, Khanecz said:

X crossbow is not an ingame item anymore, its model is now a free skin for iron crossbow you can claim in the shop.

Did you guys make the master tools obsolete as well?

7 hours ago, Khanecz said:

Thank you! I forgot to ask this question about the ylandium swords a while ago. I had noticed they weren’t craftable anymore but forgot to verify it before updating the wiki! Now I know for sure 

How did you get that ribbon in your profile? Is that for buying the game before the steam release?

12 minutes ago, handofthesly said:

Thank you! I forgot to ask this question about the ylandium swords a while ago. I had noticed they weren’t craftable anymore but forgot to verify it before updating the wiki! Now I know for sure 

5 hours ago, Dustin Michael said:

How did you get that ribbon in your profile? Is that for buying the game before the steam release?

Yes I believe so. I can’t remember if I had it right from the beginning or not. Had a feeling it may have been related to the reputation points too but you could be right

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Dustin Michael said:

Did you guys make the master tools obsolete as well?

Yes, expert tools are obsolete as well. They might appear in some random sites and scenarios but we will be removing them as well

19 hours ago, handofthesly said:

Yes I believe so. I can’t remember if I had it right from the beginning or not. Had a feeling it may have been related to the reputation points too but you could be right

Ya I think it has to do with buying the game early. I saw someone with only 1 reputation point that has it.

• Upvote 1