aduffelbagofnightmares

Character Creation: show default clothing?

Maybe that is for if you buy skins you can start a save with them on and the default clothing is just what you normally would have spawned with.. Just an idea.. Shot in the dark. Probally wrong

• Like 1

That was my assumption as well, but have not tried any of the skins yet. Only started a couple days ago and the amount of content upfront is pretty impressive so had not looked deeper into the store part. Figured this question may have been asked before but was not able to find any posts or tweets on it.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, aduffelbagofnightmares said:

That was my assumption as well, but have not tried any of the skins yet. Only started a couple days ago and the amount of content upfront is pretty impressive so had not looked deeper into the store part. Figured this question may have been asked before but was not able to find any posts or tweets on it.

I've been cruising the forums for the last week and this is the first time I have seen it.. So good on you to bring it up

• Upvote 1

There are other scenarios where instead of just one player role (like the Explore mode), there are several ones. Take the Wild West scenario, for instance.

Each of those roles have different clothing (so there would be one dressed as a cowboy, one dressed as a Native American etc.). By checking this box you would see either the clothing or the character "naked" (like in Explore).

• Thanks 1