Sign in to follow this  
Ane

Sneak Peek #24

Hello there!

The upcoming update is dangerously getting close to us (like really close!). I already mentioned some of the things we can expect in it, like the Codex, but if you remember, the name of the update will be Fabulous Funfair, so without any further ado, let me present you... the Ylands Funfair!

Ylands_4x_170301_114116.png

And what is the Ylands Funfair? It's basically a new scenario that pretty much summarizes what fun stuff one can do in Ylands! You know, making potions, destroying ships with a cannon, frying mummies with a Tesla Coil... that sort of fun stuff :D 

OH! And I would especially recommend giving the ships a try now (in this scenario or in any other one), since a looot of cool stuff has been added! Like being able to walk around the ship even when releasing the helm :) 

Also, as you know, we are going to PAX East in Boston next week, so you can expect some juicy details and pictures next time we talk!

And that is all for now! You stay classy, ylanders! (hopefully Ales doesn't realize I stole his catchphrase) 

Ane

• Upvote 3

Ha! I see what you did there, Community Manager!! (No worries, I stole it from a movie myself :) )

• Upvote 1