Sign in to follow this  
Ane

Dev Diary #6 - PAX East

Hello honorable ylanders!

We are back from PAX and I just want to share some pictures so that you get an idea of what being there was like! Overall, it was an amazing experience - personally, that was the biggest exhibition I've ever been to (even as a visitor) and the amount of people there was just mind blowing. With so many games and things to try out, we're thankful for every single person that came by our humble booth! 

DSC_1112_s.png        DSC_1122_s.png

With some time and tools we managed to go from this...                                                                                  ... to this!

DSC_1177_s.png

There were even people who came to play Ylands more than one day or people who played it and came back later with their friends! If any of you is reading this now... you rock! <3 

And we even had some distinguished guests over!

PHOTO_20170312_125243_s.png PHOTO_20170310_140256_s.png

It was great having so many people play the game, because we noticed several things (issues or generally the way people play Ylands) that we don't normally get to see. So, once again, we'll use this feedback to shape Ylands the way you players want to!

DSC_1151-PANO.jpg

PHOTO_20170311_141750_s.png

If you don't believe me, these ares pictures from BEFORE and DURING the exhibition. 

Aaaand here you have some random pictures of PAX (before the thing actually started, afterwards it was impossible to get near those :D

DSC_1150_s.png   DSC_1167_s.png

DSC_1173_s.png

And that's it for now! Talk to you soon with more details about the Wonderful Writing update!

Ane

• Upvote 1