Sign in to follow this  
Helldogz

Multiplayer now/future

I'm planning to buy Ylands but have some questions I was not able to find adequate answers till now. Till its fun to explore and create things, it's always a special favour to share with others wich leads me to my following questions:

1.  How is the current design of the multiplayer or is there multiplayer at the moment?
  2. If there is a Multiplayer: Can you play on official servers, dedicated or rent your own at the moment?
  3. If not there isn't: Will you be able to rent own servers in future?

Glad to see you in the General Discussion :P

There is Multiplayer - right now the limit of players is 5, and we definitely want to enlarge this number in the future. 

Ylands supports dedicated servers right now (at this moment Windows only, at some point we would like to have a Linux version on our own). At this moment we are not running any public dedicated servers but that might change in the future. You can check all the info about the servers here: https://ylands.com/community/topic/654-how-to-the-dedicated-servers/

• Upvote 2

Is there any other ylands in multiplayer, so far, when i explore, theres only deepsea ahead, no more ylands and me and my friend running out of resources.