Sign in to follow this  
ComR

Mushroom and berries basket?

Question

Hi,

There is herb bag, soil chest and coal basket, seed box - all very needed, but I miss basket for simple forager. Everyone starts eating berries, corn, carrots, potatoes and small fruits like that. There is tons of mushrooms too, esp. in caves...After a while, when you carry also wood, stone and crafting materials there is no room for food diversity. I think it's fun to have many different meals and fruit, but because there is no "all purpose backpack" I'm usually carrying one type of food. Just a thought.

I understand that different people like different parts of game: crafting, machinery, energy mashine, building houses, shit, cars, forts and so on - great! But I love idea of not very civilised Robinson Crusoe, who have no idea what car is and prefers to eat what he can find and craft from wood, stone and bones... Let us choose! 

It was very good idea to make one kiln for glass and charcoal - that makes sense, the same with not much needed stone, wood and sculpture crafting structures, but it would be nice if we still could use these... drying rack would be nice too! :( For drying fish, jerkys, hay from grass and just for nice looking primitive house on tree!

BTW. Give us back bones and skeletons! :(

Regards,

Bartosz

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

And toolbelt would be a nice addition. Sometimes,there is no room for anything when I have all tools and materials needed. I have to constantly drop something or pickup something.

BTW. General purpose backpacks should be a must.... Small - 3-6 slots (called front packets or front pack?, breadbag?, so it will not interfere with your flying machine or drivin or swimming. Normal backpack  9-12 slots (instead of flying machine, you cannot drive then nor swim) and maybe Giant Backpack or Cargo Pack (something funny looking, like Monty Python's Holy Grail servants' backpacks - slows you down much, make you more hungry (?), makes you unable to swim, but you have additionall 9-12 general purpose slots. You could leave any backpack on the ground and use it as mobile chest...

Also, since we can tame horses and they are usually following us, why not to make saddles/pack to use horses as packhorses? Then 15 slots would be ok, horses are strong... ;)

All The Best,
Bartosz

• Upvote 1