Sign in to follow this  
Alfie Quitco

KNOWN ISSUE Unliseeds, Cavern Peaking, NoCopper, and Unlisea

Question

1. Unliseeds - There has been 2 occasions when i was able to plant unlimited seeds within the Seed Box. For example, i have 20 potato seeds, but i was able to plant 100+ 

2. Cavern peaking -  when i change the view to 1st person view, and cling to a wall (especially a dug wall) i can see all the cavern tunnels underground.

3. No Copper - My 2nd playthrough, initial island has no copper, not really game breaking, but is  hassle ... (if this was intended, please ignore)

4. Unlisea - i had a playthrough where i've been sailing for hours without seeing any land (or birds) and reached memory usage of 12gb+. maybe the map can be not so unlimited that it can go to the other side (non-flat world)

Anyway, this has been an enjoyable game for me (been playing for 2 days), and i see countless potentials. Great great great job! 

20171214235531_1.jpg

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

Hi there! The first and second points are issues we know what. Regarding this:

9 hours ago, Alfie Quitco said:

3. No Copper - My 2nd playthrough, initial island has no copper, not really game breaking, but is  hassle ... (if this was intended, please ignore)

Since it's all procedurally generated, it can happen that one of your ylands doesn't have X material :). And this:

9 hours ago, Alfie Quitco said:

4. Unlisea - i had a playthrough where i've been sailing for hours without seeing any land (or birds) and reached memory usage of 12gb+. maybe the map can be not so unlimited that it can go to the other side (non-flat world)

The birds don't get deep into the ocean, so if you see yourself surrounded by nothing but water for a long time, try to go back to the closest yland you know about and try to locate the birds from there.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

• Thanks 1