RaptorM60

bi_raptor's Intro

Hello everyone, Martin a.k.a. bi_raptor here!

I'm really happy to see that we are slowly starting to grow a little community of Ylanders here, so I thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself :)

As my profile suggests, I am part of the Bohemia Interactive team. Within the company, I'm basically the dude who wants to make your experience with the Bohemia Account, Bohemia Interactive Store and Bohemia Interactive Support a smooth one, so if you, by any chance, run into issues with your purchase, with any Ylands websites or if you, for some reason, feel like we did something wrong, I'm here to fix things for ya (or to explain why they can't be fixed).

I joined Bohemia because I really love online game communities (I was running several fansites about games like Vietcong, Mafia or World in Conflict), so together with our web developers, I'm gonna try to build an online platform where all of you Ylanders can meet & talk & share all things Ylands with each other, with your Community Manager @Ane and with the rest of the dev team :)

I won't probably be posting all that much, but I am always behind the scenes, so if you have something to say, hit me with a private message or just mention @bi_raptor in any post (just use @ and type my name) and I'll be hapy to help.
Have fun,  thanks for joining us so early and thanks for helping us with development of Ylands! :x

Edited by bi_raptor
  • Upvote 1