blubu

Ship on the loose

Hey there Community!

Ylands is a great game and I already put some hours into my lovely base and ship. Now something really bad happened and I dont know what to do. While I was sailing from yland to yland my game crashed. And after I started it again I spawned a little bit behind the ship but enough to fall into the ocean and seeing my ship with full sail, slowly getting out of my reach. I closed the game so the distance wont become greater. Is there some sort of console command to fly/noclip so I can just fly back on the ship? Otherwise I will have no other option than dieng and losing my ship + all ressources I farmed on that yland :(

I hope someone has any idea.

PS: Crashing on high sea kinda breaks the game if you loose your ship and stuff because you wont respawn on the ship... maybe they implement that the ships stop automatically when you load your game.

You can open your Explore game in the Editor and place yourself back in your ship (or move the ship wherever you want to). Then save the game and open it as an Explore map again :)

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Don't worry, i am sure once you find a shark nibbling on your butt you will swim fast enough to catch the ship..... O.o

Ok I was able to find my ship and place myself on it. I am back! :D

With the found ylandium dust I was able to build a propeler pack which lead me to this screenshot :D

20171215152206_1.thumb.jpg.cac096dbd2505da59e18310d02166f56.jpg

Those carnivores will have a hard time eating me haha.

• Upvote 1