Leone Caleffi

prtoblems when getting in my server

Question

/hi! a fiiend of mine wt a less powerfull internet connection have a real massive queue about like 7 mins of loading....this problem has rescountered when the party (5 people actually) have scouted a bigger part of map and when we have started to dig deeper and deeper crafting tunnelas lines and stuffas like that.if before the queue was about 1 minutes now is about to 6 minutes or more.any suggestion about some settings on his router or settings by some debug console?  do u suggest anything? the guy didn t have any problems from playin games before this situation wt ylands

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

6 minutes ago, Leone Caleffi said:

/hi! a fiiend of mine wt a less powerfull internet connection have a real massive queue about like 7 mins of loading....this problem has rescountered when the party (5 people actually) have scouted a bigger part of map and when we have started to dig deeper and deeper crafting tunnelas lines and stuffas like that.if before the queue was about 1 minutes now is about to 6 minutes or more.any suggestion about some settings on his router or settings by some debug console?  do u suggest anything? the guy didn t have any problems from playin games before this situation wt ylands

queue while getting in the server obvoiulsy