Sign in to follow this  
Duck L'Orange

Recipe for Medieval windows *consumes* Hammer?

What it says on the tin :) The recipe requires you to have a Knife and a Hammer. The Knife gets used, but the Hammer gets consumed. Is this intentional?

If so... drop your Warhammer and stock up on Stone Hammers if you're making these ;)

2 hours ago, Duck L'Orange said:

What it says on the tin :) The recipe requires you to have a Knife and a Hammer. The Knife gets used, but the Hammer gets consumed. Is this intentional?

If so... drop your Warhammer and stock up on Stone Hammers if you're making these ;)

It happens for me so it either is intentional or a bug. So you are not alone

I believe this is a known  issue thats  being  fixed ... also the blacksmith  station does not recognize a  iron hammer  when  you are crafting   more  iron hammers   ...you need a stone  hammer as well!

Iron hammers  don't last long ...perhaps theres  room for  the inclusion of a  more durable  steel hammer later on?

¬¬

26 minutes ago, kimbuck said:

I believe this is a known  issue thats  being  fixed ... also the blacksmith  station does not recognize a  iron hammer  when  you are crafting   more  iron hammers   ...you need a stone  hammer as well!

Iron hammers  don't last long ...perhaps theres  room for  the inclusion of a  more durable  steel hammer later on?

¬¬

The bigger issue for me was that Warhammers DO count as hammers... so making a window unintentionally left me without my favoured weapon ;)

• Upvote 1

They just removed the consumption of hammers when creating repair kits with the last update. Hopefully the same will be applied to other items that consume them!

• Upvote 1

Yes I tested the Medieval Windows recipe last night after getting the latest Updates through steam - it no longer consumes the hammer, for me.

So I believe this is already fixed :)

• Upvote 1