Sign in to follow this  
AdiosESO

Multiplayer - map and suggestions

Question

Hello, I'm currently playing with my two mates and we have big problem with map, I mean how the map works. We all have crafted map but the problem is that only mine map is working normally and properly. Because when my friends quit the server, and join back, everything what they had explored is reseted and the map is unexplored, just mine is in the same state as it was before I quit.

I would also appreciate if developers would add some feature for server hosts to delete every item what is on the ground because it's probably lagging server and somewhen you don't want to take everything from ground to fill your inventory, destroying items is not that bad idea but it takes some time which can be used to do more useful things.

And the last thing is question/suggestion - Can we somehow place seeds symmetrically? If not, it would be good to have this option.

EDIT: We have gone to the cave and killed 2 Mutated Leopards, the wiki says that we are supposed to get 2 ylandium dusts from each other, unluckily the first dropped just one and the second also just one. Just Mutated penguin drops 1 dust.

EDIT 2: Soo I just linked my steam with BI account through the game and had shock.. After the link, my character has been somehow lost, I could have joined to the server but i had to create new character and appeared on basic spawn, my 2 mates are okay and my old, previous character was standing there so they killed it and took all the stuff and put it to the chest, so everything is alright but now they have to come for me with boat, I think its a big bug.

output_log.txt
DxDiag.txt

Edited by AdiosESO

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

We are aware of the map resetting for the non-host, it will be fixed.

I don't think there's a way for you to place seeds simmetrically.

I believe mutated alphas should give you 2 dusts.

We are aware of the new character creation when you link your accounts. Now that you killed your old self, you should be good to go :)