M1st3r M1sch13f

When I dl and installed things acted buggy

Question

First when I moved my mouse around I noticed there was no solid option for "advanced options" it would dissappear as I moved my mouse. So I attempted a restart, well, several.. Then it seems I couldn't login bc my keyboard was disfunctional, no lights, no key presses able to be performed. I double checked connections, everything is where  it's supposed to be but to no avail did not remedy my problem. Basically I'm saying since I did the install after 14 hours of gameplay today on a brand new Alienware pc, I cannot now access my computer at all because of the seemingly  unrecognized keyboard. Devs, someone, please help!! 

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

Hi,

Just to make sure I get this right - are you saying your keyboard is not recognized when you run Ylands or even outside the game? I can imagine an issue where game would not react to any keys being pressed but I'm pretty sure that if even your keyboards LED lights are always off it's probably HW-related issue and we can't do anything about that. I suggest you try some other keyboard and see if that helps.