handofthesly

Some Housekeeping Things

Question

I've compiled a list of things that I think should be brought to the teams attention, nothing major really mostly inventory/number related stuff that I've noticed while editing the wiki. Some of this may have already been brought up by other users and please correct me I'm missing ingredients for any of the crafting recipes that I list as missing here. This is in build 0.6.2.42636

1. Dry cotton, dry flax, dry sisal and cotton bundle, flax bundle and sisal bundle are still available in the creator cube even though they have been removed from the game
2. The tomahawk is still available in the creator cube even though it has been removed (maybe planned as a skin in the future)
3. Clay pots, urns, jugs, vases, Egyptian vases, don't require to be crafted at the Kiln like the clay bowl and flower pots
4. The tall, long necked Egyptian vase doesn't destruct to 2 clay like the rest, it destructs back into itself so you can't destroy it that way
5. Glass flask destructs into nothing instead of glass shards
6. Blank paper sheets only stack at 1, but blank leather sheets stack at 20
7. Small snowball only stacks at 20 but the snowball, large snowball and huge snowball stack at 100
8. Piece of chalk only stacks at 1 but the piece of metal/gold/chain stack at 100
9. Cannot craft any of the trophies other than the sea urchin and oyster trophies
10. Cannot craft the traffic cone and only the traffic signs
11. Cannot craft the winner's wreath
12. Cannot craft the clay jugs
13. The water breathing potion requires you to use every type of coral before it will recognise a different type of coral as a valid ingredient for the recipe (i.e. if normal Coral is used to first discover the potion, Coral Sponge and Montipora Coral won't be accepted unless you "rediscover" the potion again with them and have to be crafted through the Inventory/Craft tab rather than the Recipe tab)
14. Currently there are only wooden letters but no numbers, even though there are stone numbers
15. The umbrella can't be opened
16. None of the Iron Railings require a hammer to be crafted
17. Roasted Fish, Raw Fish Meat, and Roasted Fish Meat all have the same satiation level/times at about 7.5 minutes each which doesn't make sense

I may add to this as I discover more things like this

Edited by handofthesly
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

0 replies to this bug / suggestion

No replies to this bug / suggestion