Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Segway

Color is not working black screen

Question

So i buy Ylands, and am super excited to play, then im confronted with a black screen, with further graphical messing im able to turn it green but the color will not show. Attached are my game files and my computer specs. please review and help me fix this

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

DxDiag.txt

Edited by SamuasDankMemes

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

There is a similar  thread, and  this  solution was offered by  neouni.  :    It might  help....   also try  looking back through the  bug reporting thread  ..others  have  encountered  similar  issues ..

Common switching videocard issue on laptops, try using your videocard management software to force to game to use the better gpu.

It basically needs to be whitelisted on the videocards special software, updating drivers might help.

3 hours ago, kimbuck said:

There is a similar  thread, and  this  solution was offered by  neouni.  :    It might  help....   also try  looking back through the  bug reporting thread  ..others  have  encountered  similar  issues ..

Common switching videocard issue on laptops, try using your videocard management software to force to game to use the better gpu.

It basically needs to be whitelisted on the videocards special software, updating drivers might help.

well im not exactly sure how to do this soooo...

neither do  i    :D     but there might be  some   instructions on another similar   thread...if  not,   Mr  Google  is your  friend^_^