Sign in to follow this  
Dominique Dom

Dedicated server and food ??

On a dedicated server (gportal), when I disconnect and so the server world continues to run, my character continues to consume food and die so after a moment of hunger. (Character leave outside) . this can be regulated how ?? Difficult to have dedicated servers if the person continues to consume food even when we are disconnected. thank you

Edit : I test with the character in a house with a barrier of protection and your results result. (True server note dedicates 4 places Gportal)

Edit 2 : confirmation: the character dies of hunger when leaving a dedicated server. He just continues to be there and want some food ... anyway or when you have to stay 24 / 24 with his character ?? Merry Christmas to everyone

Serveur Les Boucaniers - FR - Gportal -

Edited by Dominique Dom

The issue with the character starving to death while being offline is a bug, it will be fixed.

Do we have a time frame? I've seen a post saying it was going to be fixed in August, It's now December 25th. I'm having to shut down my laptop running the game as a server for a friend and I so that we don't starve while we're not playing. please fix this! It's literally the only issue I have. I'm absolutely in love with this game. Enough so that I bought 2 copies. When will you fix this?!  Thanks!

It was apparently addressed and fixed months ago at some point, but it looks like the bug made it back. During January we'd like to release a patch fixing as many issues as possible, hopefully this one will make it too.