Just wondering where to find oriental stuff.. I've been playing this since it released on steam and I love it so much! I found out right away that there are oriental items!

I've already made oriental chests plenty of times. But I don't know how to make anything else oriental. On top of that, I'm not sure if any oriental structures spawn... I've never found anything anywhere! Are there oriental structures you can stumble across?

Will my oriental dreams ever come true?

Hmmmm...

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Serina Danae Brown said:

Just wondering where to find oriental stuff.. I've been playing this since it released on steam and I love it so much! I found out right away that there are oriental items!

I've already made oriental chests plenty of times. But I don't know how to make anything else oriental. On top of that, I'm not sure if any oriental structures spawn... I've never found anything anywhere! Are there oriental structures you can stumble across?

Will my oriental dreams ever come true?

Hmmmm...

There is a samurai armor stand.. Only thing I have seen Samurai Armor Stand.png

Found there is also all these.. I haven't found how to craft them yet but there is more than listed below and you use and build with them in editor.  Just open your exploratory save in editor, find a spot you want to build it and do so, then save. Poof.... You have it in your exploration build.  looks like the Katana and Samurai armor stand has been removed from the game.

40px 2845 Wooden Oriental Block1    
40px 2846 Wooden Oriental Block2    
40px 2847 Wooden Oriental Block3    
40px 2848 Wooden Oriental Block4    
40px 2849 Wooden Oriental Beam    
40px 2850 Wooden Oriental Panel1    
40px 2851 Wooden Oriental Panel2    
40px 2852 Wooden Oriental Window
Edited by Dustin Michael

2 hours ago, Dustin Michael said:

Found there is also all these.. I haven't found how to craft them yet but there is more than listed below and you use and build with them in editor.  Just open your exploratory save in editor, find a spot you want to build it and do so, then save. Poof.... You have it in your exploration build.  looks like the Katana and Samurai armor stand has been removed from the game.

40px 2845 Wooden Oriental Block1    
40px 2846 Wooden Oriental Block2    
40px 2847 Wooden Oriental Block3    
40px 2848 Wooden Oriental Block4    
40px 2849 Wooden Oriental Beam    
40px 2850 Wooden Oriental Panel1    
40px 2851 Wooden Oriental Panel2    
40px 2852 Wooden Oriental Window

Yeah on creative mode I've been able to see and use a bunch of oriental things. Blocks, railings, roofs, ect ect. Just don't know where to find it (if its possible to find it) as a randomly spawned structure, or how to make it in survival 

Edited by Serina Danae Brown