Stubee

Save Game Issue

Question

Hi, I just logged in (26/12/17 @ 13:00) and game asked me to start a new player, I assumed it was because I had died when I logged off the day before. Any way, that was not the case, as when I logged in, my inventory was empty (no letter and no MAP!) also my crafting upgrades where all gone and were back to the new game default ones?? I checked my SaveGames folder and I only have one save in there and the time was when I logged off the day before (25/12/17 @ 10:44). I forced closed the game, so as not to overwrite the save game and loaded up the game again, I did not get the 'start new game' dialogue, so was hopeful it would be ok (also the save image prior to logging back in, was correct, as I had left it), but it was not ok, everything was as if I was starting a new game. Strange thing about all this is, it is my same Yland, so I ran to where my base was and everything was still as I had built it, my house, my ship, my crops, my equipment, my containers, everything? But it is like none of it belongs to me as my crafting inventory and my main inventory are all as a default new game?? Is there any way I can get access to my old save games? There is nothing in my folder apart from the one save game and I cannot use that, any help, would be greatly appreciated, thank you. I have put many, many hours into this game and I would be devastated if I have lost ALL my progress :(

output_log.txtoutput_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

log in screen icon -> 5a42534e1f63a_2017-12-2613_48_08-Ylands.jpg.45cfed2cd5020e98487fa206c80719ef.jpg When I log in -> output_log_clean.txt 

2017-12-26 13_50_07-Ylands.jpg

0 replies to this bug / suggestion

No replies to this bug / suggestion