mikael_drakelawe

Map in edit mode

While exploring the map in exploration mode, my little ship seems to have lost the chest I had aboard it, so thinking that it may have somehow become unattached at the last yland I was at I opened the edit mode to find out. I knew that the yland was west of my base so I went west and after going west for about 10 minutes RT, I still hadn't found the yland. So figuring that I must have missed the yland, I went back to my regular game and opened my map, noticed that yes if I go directly west from my base I probably would miss it but if I went to the northern tip and the west I should hit it. So back to edit mode, north then west and once again after about 10 minute RT still nothing.

So a map in edit mode would be very helpful PLEASE.

• Upvote 1

About that yland. If you flying too fast in Editor its highly you have been missed the yland. Things need to be loaded to your screen, so flying little bit slower to give a chance for stuff to load is your step to go if you sure the direction is right. And yes, map feature in editor would be awesome, with or without "fog of war".

Good luck and have fun!

Edited by Velocifer