panteraswitch

RESOLVED Character deleted after leaving Editor and can't respawn

Question

Hello,

I clicked on the Editor option in the Main Menu and then left the Editor without Saving anything (I didn't do anything in the Editor besides move the mouse around a bit and close to Main Menu without Saving). When I went back into my Single Player Exploration save, the character was completely bare with nothing from my character from before I exited last. My body and items were not anywhere to be seen from where I was standing. Now, I killed myself just off the shore and the screen just stays black after I choose to make a New Character. I tried closing the game and restarting it and it does the same thing. When I tabbed while in the death screen the Creator Cube/Crafting/inventory menu came up even though I'm not in creative mode. Can't respawn.

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hello. I have updated to the latest patch and my single player game that I had this issue on still won't let me create a new player. It does the exact same thing as mentioned in my original post. Should I be doing something?? Thanks!

**Just logged back in but changed what my character looked like. Created character and logged in beside my ten other attempts to log in to the server. Now there's just a group of guys in their underwear chilling on the beach. Guess it's fixed now. Thanks.

Edited by panteraswitch
*Fixed.. I hope

Nice! Time for some self-killing spree, I guess :P