Sign in to follow this  
ComR

My ylands, environment and everything around me is loading extremely slow...

Question

Hi,

I watched many movies, many gameplays and editor tutorials and I realised that my game loads new terrain extremely slow. Additionally during this time my FPS drops to 9-7FPS, freezes even for 2-4 minutes or crash completly. Additionally if I have big, complicated base and/or ship - game crashes everytime.

I wrote about this probleam earlier, but noone esponded. Ylands is unplayable for me for longer than 20-30 hours of exploring and building. There is my post with all my specs and details:

My disks are not SSD, but are not horribly old, defragmented and cleaned. Howether, could anyone try to guess what can be my problem??
My specs in short are: AMD Phenom II x4 965 3.40 GHz, 8 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD 6850 1GB VRAM (I know - old and slow, but it have to be like this for now). Win 7 PRO with all latest updates (no, I do not want new MS cr.p). All drivers are up to date, no viruses, nothing working in background, Video settings on low, Radeon set to performance (everything off).

Can it be Graphics card problem? SSD HD would change anything? My processor isn't capable of handling Ylands?? (it can handle GTA V and Watch Dogs with no problems)...

Thanks in advance,
Bartosz

Edited by ComR
Forgot about software I'm using

0 replies to this bug / suggestion

No replies to this bug / suggestion