RomaFreemen417

RESOLVED I lost ownership of the protective barier, al keys and map

Question

Hello all! I can't even begin, without saying how much I love this game! But today i stumbled opon a horible issue. I was on my car and i decided to try it in a cave (cause the entrance was close and easy reachible). So I managed to get inside and everithing went well. But when I tryed to drive away I sat in my car and then (by mistake) misclicked RMB wich made my character fall threw the map and dye. I wasn't so bummed out, because I knew that I will regain my map, keys. But right after I created my character nothing happened so I decided to exit to main menu. Right after I returned and recieved a "create new character". So i created and sudenly when i spawned i noticed that I(my previoce save) was standing next to me. I thought that killing him will regain my stuff back(it did, but THE KEYS AND MAP WAS GONE). It realy shocked me, so I realised that I migtht lose ownership of my forcefiled. I ran quickly to my house and foud out that i can't turn it on. (the game is multi and single player, I played it only alone)

I'm no dev but maby, is there a way to revert my progress till i whent in the cave? Or to regain ownership back. I realy love this game, and It's realy painfull to lose it all.

P.S. Every time the menu shows that my character is dead.

20180104211512_1.jpg

20180104211804_1.jpg

20180104143837_1.jpg

20180104143851_1.jpg

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

This is unfortunately a known issue.

If you now die the character creation panel will pop up and you'll get stuck there. What you can try to do is delete your previous characters in the Editor, that fixed it for another player.

On 05.01.2018 at 11:37 AM, Ane said:

This is unfortunately a known issue.

If you now die the character creation panel will pop up and you'll get stuck there. What you can try to do is delete your previous characters in the Editor, that fixed it for another player.

Is there a solution to this? Maby load a earlyer save if that is posible?

Dear Ane.

Here is my save. I managed to start the game from the edior. Then just deeleting previous characters and the protective barier. But I did't delete my main character(who is dead, but I set hi LP to 100 hthinking that it will bring him back to life(but it didnt))

I realy hope you can help me with this problem!

VOYAGER_01.txt

• Thanks 1