bigblockhead

A few bugs

Question

Boars will sometimes slide across the landscapes after death, then can't be gutted.

Standing on the raft and closing the map will cause  the character to become invisible. had to re-log.

The new tree harvesting animation is cool, but maybe something in between the old tightly condensed pile and the new drastic explosion of items.Jumping up in the air to grab my logs is a little odd.

I have mapped 9 islands so far, and yet to find any copper in the wild. Barrels have saved me, am I missing something?

Gold and Diamonds? Do these really exist?  I don't mind a good trolling, but i don't want to waste hours underground mining for something that's not there.

Mining tool is awesome and Loud!

Ylands_170430_114403.png

Edited by bigblockhead

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

1 hour ago, bigblockhead said:

Gold and Diamonds? Do these really exist?  I don't mind a good trolling, but i don't want to waste hours underground mining for something that's not there.

They do exist. Gold is in normal veins, but (correct me if I'm wrong) Diamonds can be found only as a "digging loot" same as for example Rusty Cans or Dinosaur Skulls.

I can also confirm the existence of diamonds.  I placed down a bunch of dirt to make a road, and when going over the road with a spade to smooth it out, I found 1 drop of 2 diamonds.