kimbuck

Suggestions for NPC's

Question

Would it  be possible  ( or is it already considered :D ) that when you start a game, you can determine the percentages of  NPC's that will be  friendly  or  hostile?  say   100%    75%  50%  25%  friendly   or  all hostile.  Or a random  selection.  And perhaps if  you are hostile towards a friendly  NPC, the  percentage  of  hostile ones increases for  every  hostile  incident you  create.

¬¬

Edited by kimbuck
forgot a percentge

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

On 1/10/2018 at 3:41 PM, kimbuck said:

Would it  be possible  ( or is it already considered :D ) that when you start a game, you can determine the percentages of  NPC's that will be  friendly  or  hostile?  say   100%    75%  50%  25%  friendly   or  all hostile.  Or a random  selection.  And perhaps if  you are hostile towards a friendly  NPC, the  percentage  of  hostile ones increases for  every  hostile  incident you  create.

¬¬

I think  this  suggestion got "lost"  in the  love gurus   spamming episode....    so re-posting ...any comments?:|

I would also like an option to choose wether or not you have any NPCs at all each time you create a new game. With the sizes of some of the Ylands being quite small I’m a bit worried that having lots of enemy NPCs as well as the hostile animals will mean that the game will be incredibly hard right at the beginning.

Choosing the ratio is also a neat idea.

• Upvote 1