Sign in to follow this  
AdayBicho

RESOLVED Lost things from inventory

Question

Hello, i just going to play and i lost all things from my inventory, even i hvnt clothes...After updating I lose all inventroy items, even in the 2 other maps. I have a copy of the map but nothing happens when I replace it (in saved carpet from documents)

Is this normal or this only happen to me? Thanks

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Could you please attach the log file and corrupt save file? We might be able to find some useful info there. 

Hello again AdayBicho!

I'm happy to say that we managed to find the source of this issue and we are making our best so that it doesn't happen again in the future. It happened due to some changes we had to make to our save system - ufortunately the items cannot be restored because they are erased from the saves. Nevertheless, you can add the items you lost via console. I can provide you with the item IDs of those specific items (or even some item you really feel like having, it'll be our secret :P), just let me know. 

Some new issues after last update:

1. in survive mode i lost all items on my character and most all of progress in world (planted trees, devices, buildings...)

Pinning @Barsian as well, who unfortunately had the same issue a week ago.

Sorry for the inconveniences guys! Let me know if you need any help.

Ohhh :(  There isnt problem i will look last video recorded and i think i can make all again. I only lost my inventory things ( i hadnt built buildings yet becuase i live down a pine haha) 

Like I said, if you need the item IDs of the items you had in your inventory, just ask, either here or via private message :)