WijkagentAdrie

Adrie's server

3 hours ago, WijkagentAdrie said:

Hey guys! I'm temporarily shutting the server down until next hotfix/patch, because as it is now it just freezes too often, which leads to disappointment among players. As soon as we can play some playermade scenario's or the servers are fixed I will be back for some coop ylands fun! :) 

Adrie

I feel the same, hopefully soon the servers are stable and we can all binge on a bit of Ylands! xD

2 hours ago, Judge-_Dredd_90 said:

Is there any intel when the next patch is released?

Our plan is to release it by the end of July. Tomorrow (most likely) we'll publish a Developer's Diary providing more info :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the info Ane, appreciate.. Look forward to the dev diary, in meantime back to ylands.... sogood.gif ?

Edited by Hurricane43
  • Upvote 1

And we're back on! The new server is very stable so far! Judge Dredd is my first new admin as well :) I've also updated a picture of the new pvp island in the first post. The idea is to keep everything as vanilla/survival as possible.

Enjoy everyone!

Adrie

Hey guys,

a friend of mine (Honeyquuchen) and me are currently builind a little camp near the spawn.

Feel free to use all of our furnaces, blacksmith and so on but dont steal anything out of it what isnt yours.

Cheers

Judge

• Upvote 1

If u dont know where to find the camp.

Its just behind the big building on the spawn. You can check the screens.

As the camp is open you are invited to use the furnaces, blacksmith station, tanning rack, spinning wheel and weaving loom.

When there is smth in which is not yours leave it there as stealing is not allowed.

Also please dont destroy stuff in the camp and also leave the locked doors locked.

If anybody damages or steals smth, or any kind of trolling would happen the camp will be closed so only me and my 2 friends are able to use the stuff.

Be fair and play fair.

Cheers

Judge

Ylands_170902_224027.thumb.png.9a83b73232977b8bf5e09e2e57cb6afd.png

Ylands_170902_224040.thumb.png.7d443acc9fddf4ad69299009ad6543b4.png

PS: please ignore the 2 dead bodys. One is Adrie and the other is my "retarded" mate Luca who doesnt know that you could starve while being AFK :D

Edited by Judge-_Dredd_90
  • Upvote 1

This is for the little prick/s who killed us while we where logged out and blocked the doors of the camp:

Shame on you. We provided support for the new ppl and u abused it. I hope there is a possibility to get the name of the ppl who killed us. From now on the camp will be closed and any trespasser will be punished.

Keep in mind its PVE and PVP is only allowed ok the PVP Island...

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone! So far (nearly) everyone has been enjoying the server! To keep things a little bit more protected the server will be passworded again, see the first post on how to get the password. Please don't share it, let others find it themselves as well to keep the server safe :) 

Adrie

• Upvote 1

Heyy I wanted to join the server but It gives me an error that says host unreachable?

I'm expecting to go online in 0.7 again, or as soon as there's an improved barrier so the people who want to can have some fun :)