Miguel Preguisa

Editor questions

I'm preparing something in the Editor now and I have a few questions. 

1) How can I make a countdown?

2) Is there a way to choose some chance for something to happen? I know I could use Energy Randomizers to make it work, but is there any better way? Possibly without any physical components?

3) Does it matter where I put the Character Roles? Or it absolutely doesn't matter?

That's all I can think of now, but I will maybe run into something another to ask about soon. :D

1) Can you describe it more? Time trigger with Repeat count set may be what you want.

2) Unfortunately not now. It is planned that it will be possible.

3) Positions of Event listeners, Player roles and Time triggers are not relevant. It does not matter.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the answers. :) I already figured out the countdown I needed (Event Listener and "Delay the following action"), but I have another question. :D I made a trigger zones which kill when you step in them. Is there a way how to disable or hide them (move them into the ground?) after a certain action in-game?  I need them to be harmless when the countdown gets to zero, but I can't find any way how to do it. 

You can use action Enable game logic. Leave "enable" option unchecked. You do not have to care about "reset to default" option => it can be used to reset time triggers to initial state.

• Upvote 1