Tiggr

2-story Blacksmith concept building

Hello everyone, I've not been an Ylands player for very long but the little time I have been, I've mostly been messing about in the Editor mode and have a bunch of ideas come and go (even showed one off on reddit), but I've been planning and now working on a much bigger project.

I'd like to show off my Proof of Concept(or more-so a proof of my abilities) for the large project I have in the works. I'll discuss the project little bit more down below, but here's some footage and pictures of my creation: 

The first floor and the place where all the magic happens(the Workshop):

5946bf890f9ce_InconsequentialEasyHookersealion(1).gif.2066b0af2e9dfa31fbc00cf80601c6fd.gif

The 2nd floor and the place where other types of magic happens, and a lot of sleeping, eating:

BigFortunateAfricanclawedfrog.gif.6470dd3f7cda047c9a25c30d9a70b7b9.gif

The outside look of the house, there isn't much to show apart from the actual building:

Blacksmith4.thumb.png.99c9ceda4e2eec1423b2b562fcdae87c.png

There's an Imgur album with more pictures

Here's the link to the Ylands workshop page it has

Now, more about the project I'm working on.

I don't want to say a whole lot but it's going to be a full gamemode (much like the awesome looking mummy terror gamemode, but with less shooting and scary monsters[maybe]), it's going to feature multiple classes and it's going to have RPG-like features. Can't really say what but then again we're all gamers here so it's not exactly difficult to figure out what those might be. :P

I'd love it if you guys gave me feedback on what I could improve about my houses (both exterior and interior) so I could get a better feeling on my buildings. 

Thanks a bunch for reading and thank you for the future feedback. :) PS: I'm also going to make a reddit post for this building and I encourage you all to check it out there aswell! Not because I'm selfish (but lets be honest I'm a bit selfish and want that sweet karma) but the reddit part of things seems to be rather inactive compared to the forums and these days people tend to decide on small things like reddit popularity on whether a game is good or not. I have high hopes that this game is gonna be popular once released on Steam and other platforms though.

Edited by Tiggr
Typos and link to workshop
  • Upvote 2