Zenmara Nolaloth

Streamline Crash Reporting Please

Question

I sent a tweet to @Ylandsgame and they responded sending me here when I had asked about reporting crash logs.  These forms send me to 

https://support.bohemia.net/

That's great, confusing, but great.  (Ylands is not listed as a reportable game for support so...)

I move forward ignoring the no Ylands game anyways, putting the files together nice and neet, including my DxDiag log.  And it doesn't accept the log format from the Ylands Crash Report.

So,  I love helping and being apart of developing a game, but there needs to be a better way, no, a more clear way on getting Ylands developers the information so that they can correct any type of error that the game might be having.  It's the 1st Crash in over 175 hours of playing...  So, the stability of the game is astonishing, as a cherry on top.

Edited by Zenmara Nolaloth
Steamline to Streamline

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Can you zip the file first? That way you should be able to post it here.

These forums are the best place for any bugs reports or suggestions :)

Having the DxDiag report too doesn't hurt :)

To your point on reporting crashes, I have no desire to publicly post that file, hence mentioning that the way you stated to report needed to be fixed/improved.

If you don't want to publicly share your files, you can always send them to me (or to any other member of the team) via private message here on the forum.