lemansgranprix

Suggestion: industrial forge, etc...

Question

Great game, really loving it so far.  It would be fun if we could build industrial forges, foundaries, ovens, etc. that would craft many items at a time, these could be powered by the current electrical system.

An example would be an industrial smelter that would allow you to stack 90 (9 stacks of 10) instead of 9 items and do them in a minute.  End game components to build these, of course.

It would also be nice to have a craft all button, that would take as many items that fit to queue for crafting, in one click.

Thanks for taking the time to read and for being so responsive to the community.

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

I'd also like to see other energy variants besides stoves. An arc furnace would be good use of that generator 

• Upvote 1

I agree with the idea of being able to smelt stacks of ingots or craft stacks of items at a time rather than just the single 9 currently. I’ve been thinking maybe instead of completely new workstations that instead we have the ability of upgrading the current ones. So we can choose to increase capacity or decrease crafting time etc.