Silwercastle

V2.0 Beach house

Looking Awesome Silwer! That place has come a long way. The green exterior works real well on that building... who'd a thunk?

2 hours ago, Silwercastle said:

20180121205711_1.jpg

On 1/8/2018 at 1:56 AM, Silwercastle said:

20180107204653_1.jpg

Just suggestion from my mind. I think you need to add something at the backside of your house. Add balcony or something at 2nd floor, I don't know. Overall your house already looks better than the old version. ;)

I think you will stuck there without jump to get through that interior pillar with stone statue at your 2nd image.

And here you go what I mean by Japanese/Chinese vibe with that walls. Maybe because you use that top roof part.

src.jpg

Note: I took the picture from search engine. Whoever house it's, it looks beautiful.

Edited by Velocifer

5 hours ago, Velocifer said:

Just suggestion from my mind. I think you need to add something at the backside of your house. Add balcony or something at 2nd floor, I don't know. Overall your house already looks better than the old version. ;)

I think you will stuck there without jump to get through that interior pillar with stone statue at your 2nd image.

Thanks, there is a very large fireplace behind that second floor wall. This is just a bit of many flaws my building has.

The image with the busts is strangely not a problem, but going through normal doors at times is.

Hopefully I can improve on this building in my next after the update. I am going to attempt to add this to the workshop if anybody wants a look before the update makes it no longer playable.