Sign in to follow this  
speaker60

DEV ANSWER Craft button not working

Question

Hi there iv just download and installed the trial to check the game out iv just got to part of the tutorial with the cave and crafting a burning torch but when i go into inventory and click the craft button it dosnt do anything well actualy the x in the top right gets highlighted green. From a review video i saw clicking the craft button swaps inventory items to craftables but its not happening for me

Its almost like when you have a popup up on a program and you try and click the program behind the popup, and the popup just flashes and makes the windows dong sound

I managed to start a creative game but in the inventory there the craft button sometimes works sometimes dosnt(i kind of have to click the button fast enouth the computer isnt expecting it) and the creative button dosnt work in the same way the craft button dosnt in the tutorial

Has anyone else expericaned this before iv not seen any mention of it in previous post on the forum

thanks

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Mm I'm sorry to hear that! That's definitely not how it should be working :/

Could you please attach a screenshot of your crafting panel?

visually there's not much to show, as you can see here im in the inventory section if i click on crafting or creative the only thing that happens is the green highlight around the x in the top right corner disappears for a split second. Sometimes the crafting button will work but like 1 out of 5 times. In the tutorial the crafting button dosnt work at all

Untitled.png

Oh, I see! I thought you meant you couldn't craft any item once you were in the Crafting tab.

In that case, could you please send us your output_log file? This should be in the directory \Program Files\Ylands\Game\Ylands_Data.

Thanks!

I'll contact you with more info via PM :)