kimbuck

Put doors on your house and close them when you leave!

Its not  uncommon  to return to your base and  find a horse,  goat  rabbit or  crab sneaking around inside. They  can keep you awake at night! ;) Seagulls  too!

Once i had a wolf that had slaughtered me follow   the   re-incarnated me  back to my base ...luckily  had a spear inside the  door and was able to defeat  him the third  time ... he    got  me the second time just as i made it  to  my front doorway   so the  next returning me  arrived by  avoiding  sharks and crept in though another  door, grabbed a spear   nearby and   dispatched the  wolf standing  in the doorway  gaurding my   remains and  worldly possessions.

But it  seems  there's another threat :o  ...   Twice i  have  encountered  mutants  that came out  at night and   stalked around  my base!  And it  seems to be happening more...  on some  Ylands i have had  Mutants  sitting on the shore and  watching my ship  when i  woke up in the morning. 

I have had  Mutants  emerge at night  form the   caves near my base  and    stand  nearby  watching my base in the  early  morning.  Fortunately i had doors   fitted and closed, and manage to   dispose of the  mutants  with my crossbow  from the  upper story.

So ...  Think twice  where you put  you base  ! ...preferably  not too close to a cave  entrance... and  fit  doors  and  close them  at night  and when you leave.   Otherwise  you might   walk in to  sleep and  find a Mutant  Alpha  hiding under your  bed!

I recall some time back that  Ales and Ane  mentioned  about   mutants   making the night more dangerous...  It looks like its   happening :o

• Like 1

now I am going to barricade myself! O.o

Edited by MegaChristalle
écris en français