bojo2736

Animals

Question

I wish we could tame more of them. I would like to be able to raise rabbits, pigs and goats. And maybe even wolves to be able to have a dog.

I tried to build a zoo in creator mode. But the bears and wolves kept despawning :(

• Downvote 1

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Did you know that animal can climb? I found goat that climb half of tall Oak tree, and stuck there, I think. xD

I wonder, how we should stop animal from climbing things.. or it will ends up at our belly, or even worse carnivorous animals's belly.. :P

Goats actually eat grass. I made a pen with goats and planted grass for decoration. I had to keep replanting. I wasn't sure if they would be ok if the grass was all gone, so I turned them loose.

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, bb cakes said:

. I had to keep replanting. I wasn't sure if they would be ok if the grass was all gone, so I turned them loose.

Thats paintfull, but pretty realistic for pen system. Hope Devs make something that can auto replant grass in certain area for future pet update. Would you mind to share the pics of your pen? I'm interested because you said that.. :D