RedEagle_P1.

Server frustrations

6 hours ago, Indian Chief said:

I know what you mean ERGZ. It's sad that we lost you as a host, I'm going to steer clear from the forums and sharing anything from now on too. Best of luck Ylands.

I'm sorry to hear that. What are the reasons behind it? :| To be honest, I didn't manage to understand the disappointment of Energritz_ even after going through his post history. There are sometimes some disagreements on the forums, but I've never saw you in any. 

9 hours ago, Miguel Preguisa said:

I'm sorry to hear that. What are the reasons behind it? :| To be honest, I didn't manage to understand the disappointment of Energritz_ even after going through his post history. There are sometimes some disagreements on the forums, but I've never saw you in any. 

I feel like this is one of the most open and friendly forums out there and the dev's are really receptive. 

19 minutes ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

I feel like this is one of the most open and friendly forums out there and the dev's are really receptive. 

Well, I'm not a part of many game forums, so I'm not the right one to judge. But I was under similar impression.