Sign in to follow this  
Indian Chief

Select servers with players

Question

Hi Guys, not sure if it's been mentioned/ something you'd be interested in. But I'd like to see a button included when looking through serves which tells me which servers already have players on them, you might be able to add it into the same panel as my area only/my avatar present.
Just an idea, cheers

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

On ‎1‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 9:42 PM, Energritz_ said:

... Goodbye small server communities..

Guess I'd rather play with people in Multiplayer, I've tried lots of serves where no one ever comes on.... it's kinda like.................. Single player? And if I wanted to play single player........... then I would :D

3 hours ago, Mitch Treader said:

Guess I'd rather play with people in Multiplayer, I've tried lots of serves where no one ever comes on.... it's kinda like.................. Single player? And if I wanted to play single player........... then I would :D

It's true i like to play with players as well, but how this are progressing development wise, having this now its probably a bit too soon, there is alot of issues with Dedi and MP in general.

Probably why you don't see full servers or mostly empty ones, the game has been in development since 2015 its not 2018.. don't any kind of miracles any time soon... things progress here super freaking slowly..

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Energritz_ said:

It's true i like to play with players as well, but how this are progressing development wise, having this now its probably a bit too soon, there is alot of issues with Dedi and MP in general.

Probably why you don't see full servers or mostly empty ones, the game has been in development since 2015 its not 2018.. don't any kind of miracles any time soon... things progress here super freaking slowly..

Totally agree that they have other things needing attention first, second and thirdly. Just thought it might be a good idea for 2028 :P
The Australian area doesn't seem to really ever host any good servers to play on, but lucky enough Stouts was nice enough to start a private server.

Also the  australian  internet is not the best ..i am in a country area  linked to the nearest  high capacity line   via  fence wire!O.o

we have little  choice ... its between   Bad,  very  bad,  awful and  not so awful:D

And  don't mention the  NBN ..i probably  will not see it  at my place in my lifetime ...which could be a good thing from what i hear about its  current  users !

My  current  progress on the Aus server stalled after i  died on a moored ship and  cannot  get back in. Connection fell out and i fell through the  ship, it seems  ... 

Oh well  lets see  if the 0.7  release helps ..  will play around on another oseas one  until then. ^_^

1 hour ago, kimbuck said:

Also the  australian  internet is not the best ..i am in a country area  linked to the nearest  high capacity line   via  fence wire!O.o

we have little  choice ... its between   Bad,  very  bad,  awful and  not so awful:D

And  don't mention the  NBN ..i probably  will not see it  at my place in my lifetime ...which could be a good thing from what i hear about its  current  users !

My  current  progress on the Aus server stalled after i  died on a moored ship and  cannot  get back in. Connection fell out and i fell through the  ship, it seems  ... 

Oh well  lets see  if the 0.7  release helps ..  will play around on another oseas one  until then. ^_^

Funny though, our 4G/LTE networks are some of the best in the world, probably because of the expensive and crappy data plans nothing can be saturated..

for the last month i have been using 4G/LTE as my connection for a trial, I get 50/20 D/U compared to my home internet which is just 8/1 ... I think ill be switching to 4G shortly,

Plans are getting better and i have found something that works.

For such a great fun game, the development progress is sadly too slow.. go check the change log forums to get an idea..

• Thanks 1