Bigglermon

Green House

Made a greenhouse. Wish there was a way to have blocks snap at 45 degrees. There is no way I was going to manually all that glass! :)

It still has some detailing work needed but for the most part, it's done. The world is becoming quite laggy so may have to start a new world for 0.7.

Ylands_180128_221648.png

Ylands_180128_221735.png

Ylands_180129_190136.png

• Like 8

Great work! I made one of those in Minecraft, and was thinking about making one in Ylands as well.

2018-02-02_06.25.23.png

• Like 2

In edit mode, you can place several glass panes , then group them by Ctrl+ right click, and then hold V while you rotate the  whole group of glass at once.

This works with any block or object. Just connect them and move or copy/paste them all over the place.

20 hours ago, bb cakes said:

Awesome. We need glass triangles.

Or at least 45 and 60 degree panes. I'ts a pain going into edit mode to achieve the beauty this game offers... plus it feels like cheating lol.

Sneek peek at my new boat.

Ylands_180207_205803.png

Edited by SyxtySyx
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Benjamin Sheldon said:

It'd be nice if we could rotate the grid like objects. Maybe by beta..... ;)

Yeah, so far only in Edit Mode. I am happy that they fixed the "Duplicate group" on ships and cars in Edit though. It was hard to free place all rotated or non grid stuff. Now you can copy/paste stuff all over your vehicles like on land.

Edited by SyxtySyx
  • Like 1