Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

Was it the "Titanic? "

It was a dark and  stormy  night  .. and i espied in the fading light the glow of a lantern on a sea vessel of  sorts. It was getting closer, gradually  but then stopped!  I fueled up my rescue  craft, " The Flying Chicken" and  prepared to steam out to met it,  perhaps  perform a rescue mission for some  intrepid  sailor  surrounded by  sharks. The light had  stopped moving ...was the  sailor  looking for  Nemo?:D ..it  was just visible as a  small raft with a light on the front.

Then  there was a  dreaded lag spike  and my avatar  froze...i checked to see who was online ...  only  me? The  freeze  ended and  I rushed onto  my ship and  swept the seagulls  off the poop deck and looked for that light ..  in the strengthening dawn  i saw nothing.  It had  disappeared.  O.o

Strangely   enough, i  had a shark  arrive and  try to  climb aboard  my  dock.  It looked well  fed ... I wonder?O.o

20180221164514_1.jpg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Stephenw1992 said:

Here's the real question... was i really there to begin with... or was it a ghost raft? :o

Depends on what colour pill you took...

Found this  ship  ..deserted? near  my base ....   anyone recognize it? 

And in the foreground is the " Flying Chicken"     3 steam engines  + sail back up ..and its   scary at full speed! ..but it can outrun sharks.B|

Anyone  for  water skiing?  :D

20180222074243_1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, kimbuck said:

Found this  ship  ..deserted? near  my base ....   anyone recognize it? 

That's BB Cake's ship.  If you look over the starboard side, you'll find her swimming with the fishies.

• Haha 2

Aha  ...  in a  couple of  hours  after i   load the coal  bunkers, and have had rl  breakfast  i am going to risk a high speed run back to spawn island..  if  successful without   network errors,  will  hang there for a while, and then offer  transport  to any interested   new arrivals   ( and  BB , if  she is interested and there)  back to my island.   I can add additional seating to the  "flying Chicken"

:D