DarkSkies33

RESOLVED [YLD-8971] BUG - Lost connection to Barrier after death

Question

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Oh dammit, I just did /killme command and after server reboot (I think) I'm successfully respawn with new character but my barrier don't recognize me as an owner..
This incident is related to this post too. I just realized basically I'm flying between bugs.. What a day...

This is the log files after I realized my barrier don't recognize me as an owner.

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

14 hours ago, DarkSkies33 said:

After dying with a helicopter on, my character had to be respawned and kill numerous times.

I've seen various posts of the forums, where people have died with propeller pack and weird things happen, such as being stuck, and not being able to remove it, causing nothing but issues

Looking into your log, It mentions of a Missing ID, a binding error (might be this), GUI error, and session leak.. 3 of those except gui seem important, in my opinion.

P.S Nice system though! props to you!

20 minutes ago, Velocifer said:

Oh dammit, I just did /killme command and after server reboot (I think) I'm successfully respawn with new character but my barrier don't recognize me as an owner..
This incident is related to this post too. I just realized basically I'm flying between bugs.. What a day...

Also had a look at your logs, damn... so many errors.. its just too much to decipher.. would literally take me hours to make that readable, sorry man.

17 minutes ago, Energritz_ said:

Also had a look at your logs, damn... so many errors.. its just too much to decipher.. would literally take me hours to make that readable, sorry man.

Hahaha no problem dude. Yeah I did see my logs. In my world (PA 17) there are a lot of errors. And that logs is a result from playing only about 1-2 hours. Damn I said.. xD

• Upvote 1

On 2/23/2018 at 10:51 PM, DarkSkies33 said:

After dying with a helicopter on, my character had to be respawned and kill numerous times.

Now i do not have ownership of my barrier, can't build.

i used /killme to respawn with new character, barrier doesn't work

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Hey Darkskies, are you the same that was building on Austons World of Gumball? before the update? building large ships