français : Bonjour je suis nouveau sur ce forum et sur ce jeu j’orrais aimer savoir comment es que l'ont doit faire pour avoir un monde avec plusieurs régions différentes je pense que la fonction ne doit pas être encore implanté dans le jeu car je ne l'est trouvée nulle par merci de vos réponce et désoler sur si je poste ce message dans la mauvaise catégorie .

anglais (google traduction) :Hello I am new on this forum and on this game I would like to know how to have a world with several different regions I think the function does not have yet to be implanted in the car game I do not find it by thank you Of your answers and sorry about if I post this message in the wrong category.

• Upvote 1

Hi FriendZone, Welcome.... Cars will be in next update in two weeks.No cars now but in two weeks. 

In explorer mode you find new regions, like forest, desert, etc by building a raft or boat. Follow the seagulls in the sky they will bring you to a new island. In explorer there are 8-12 different islands.

Follow the seagulls in the aky and you will find the new island.

Tried to type so that when you translate this it will be simple for you... :D

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much for your reply as fast and thank you also for facilitating the task of google translation (which does not fulfill very well :D) I confess I did not think to follow the seagulls thank you.

• Upvote 1

You're very welcome Friend..... Have fun Ylander... ?

If you have other just ask, someone will help out... :D

Edited by Hurricane43
  • Upvote 1