Sign in to follow this  
Dirtyefenhairy

Updates?

Hey guys, don't mean to sound like a drag, but I hope there's some updates coming soon (content updates), my friends and I have built and done most things in the game, its been a lot of fun! just noticed that its taking a while for any new updates to come.

I understand that the rainy roads update is coming, I only ask because we want to carry on playing because its an awesome game, just at the moment it feels like we have done most if not all of the things in survival, a few times as well.

With more stuff to build and explore it would be great.

Hi there!

This update is taking a bit longer than usual (so many things going on!), but if everything goes right, it's planned to be released sometime next week.

Have you guys tried the Creative mode or played the other games? You can find some cool stuff to download in the Workshop: https://ylands.net/

Anyway, I hope you keep enjoying the game! :)

• Upvote 2

well, try make a west cowboy city, for example. If you have friends, just make a city project and make it happen.

You can do this easily in editor mode, but as you have friends to help you out, would be fun to construct a city together.

• Upvote 1