Question

Next QoL update should fix the map in multiplayer where the player can keep his/her map updated all the time. Also ladders in the lighthouse are kind of bugged when trying to climb down them.
In multiplayer, it is kind of difficult to accumulate ylandium. What I would suggest for that is either scale the mutated monster drops to the number of players are online or make the mutated monsters respawn or give us a possibility to farm ylandium.
A grouping system could also be good if you are playing with your friends so you won't get lost if you are a new player.
Those are all of the bugs and/or suggestions i have in mind at the moment. This game has much potential, keep up the good work!
Edit:
There's also a huge amount of unused space in the lighthouse. It would be cool to be able to build in it.

Edited by dorgonbron

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Map fixes are in 0.8 per Ane. Lighthouse can be built up - have to move it back to snapping to the world though as it is off by half a block. You can do this in the editor. Hope this helps!

Mutated animals do respawn  - as long as you keep one (of each type/colour) alive.

i was lucky enough to have a surface cave on my island with three different coloured mutated cats in it. I also got two alphas to chase me from deeper in the caves up to that surface cave. I blocked off the tunnel and now I have a slow but endless source of dust :)

Edited by TheSparkPlug
Typos!